Thursday, January 24, 2013

Update 1: Farewell JustDubs

Hello everyone, how are you doing today?

This is just a little update on things that have been going on with this site. I'm sorry I haven't been doing a review in a while, life happened!


  • Farewell JustDubs :(
The site I use to watch anime that I can't watch on Netflix, Just Dubs, has closed down their website. This really makes me sad because their website was awesome, this site was the only site that had their videos working 100% of the time. I really have no idea what i'm going to do with my watching my anime, so if you have an awesome site that you would like to suggest, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. The only requirement is that the site can't have the typical 4 video mirrors (Veoh, Myspace, etc. etc) because those sites videos have never worked on any computer I tried.





  • Back burner Series
If you haven't noticed yet, on the sidebar there is a new category on the anime series called "Series on the Back burner." well what is it? This is a place where there is a series that I've watched for a little bit and it lost my interest, but I feel that I haven't watched enough episodes to do a proper review. So I put it on "the Back burner" and some day I will go back to this series, and watch it again. 

That's it guys, please remember to comment on what website is the best at watching anime from, and hopefully i will start getting back in the swing of things and continue reviewing. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: