Saturday, March 9, 2013

Update 2: Sailor Moon

Hey guys, whats up? I'm making this post just to let you know that I'm well and I have been doing my best at watching anime. This will be just a small update post.

Sailor Moon 2013:

It has been announced for quite sometime now on Sailor Moon's 20th anniversary that they are going to reboot the anime and plan to broadcast it simultaneously worldwide. I have been watching the original Sailor Moon by coincidence, I am on episode 87 right now and I'm am trying to watch it all before this new series airs. As soon as I am done watching all the episodes I will post a MEGA REVIEW of this series, because its a beast of a series. Even if I don't watch all the episodes in time, I will still post it before the show is on TV, even though I've heard nothing about specifics, but whatever. I do plan on having a new type of review when this series airs called First Impressions, where I look at the series so far from the first episode, if I like it or not, and where I think the series is going. I hope you've gained a little insight of my future plans on this post, and thanks for reading! Don't forget to let me know how excited you are for the series, or anything about Sailor Moon in the comments, just so I know you exist, AND ALSO, I love reading other peoples point of view on any topic. Have a nice day my fellow jinjos!

No comments:

Post a Comment